Monday, December 13, 2010

My open jornal:)

Well i'm sitting here at the school bright and early in the morning.Don't ya just love it.There's nothing that I love more.I just got through eating a sausage egg buscuit.It was good.:)haha.My moms car broke down the other day so we had to ride to school with my daddy this morning.It was fun and different.Now Im sooooo confused on if I am supposed to go up the hill or stay down the hill cause exams are this week and I really don't wanna walk up that hill in the freezing cold.IT IS COLD!!!!!haha well I better go find out!;)till next time

                                                                                             love forever + always \
                                                                                                  Cheerbabe:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment